Nitro Pro 12 Crashes

Sean Curran

Hello,

I have a user with Windows 10 Pro.

We've done a fresh install of Nitro Pro 12 from the website, when we open Nitro Pro 12 - it shows the slpash screen, then brings up "sorry it crashed, send a report" window. No amount of rebooting, uninstalling/re-installing helps.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sean.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Sean Curran,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist this user, could you please provide a screenshot of the 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program and its serial number (format is 12.X.X.X, e.g. 12.0.0.112). 

Lastly, we also need the following information:

-Does the crashing happen when opening specific PDF file or also by double-clicking its desktop shortcut?
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?
-The serial number of the Nitro Pro 12. This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Hi Allain,

The problem happens when opening the application from the main icon, we're not able to open it at all or any PDFs with it.

This has occured after installing Nitro Pro - it wasn't previously installed. The user had a version of the business installer already and I also tried downloading 12.16.3.574 from https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

I'll PM you the serial number.