Nitro doesn't start

Alessandro Biscarini

Alessandro Biscarini

Hello everybody, 

I'm having a problem with my Nitro Pro. When I click on the icon on the start menu (windows 10) it doesn't start but it just appears the icon on the taskbar. Same thing happen when I try to open a pdf file..it doesn't open but it just appears the icon on the taskbar and nothing more happen. So i cannot use the software...do you have any idea how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Alessandro Biscarini,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

This is a common scenario when multiple monitors are being used. When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor. Kindly try these steps:

1. Try rebooting your machine.
2. If not fixed after rebooting, focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it on the Taskbar. 
3. Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears.

If above doesn't help, please provide me with the following:
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you're aware of before this happened?
-What OS is installed in your computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 or 10 and whether it is 32-bit or 64 bit)?
-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26)

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Alessandro Biscarini

Hello AllainU, thanks for the reply.

I tried what you suggested me but it didn't work. I uninstalled and re-isntalled the software many times but nothing changed. I have windows 10 (last update) and the last version of Nitro Pro (I purchased it one month ago). I don't really know how to fix this....

Thanks,

Ale

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Alessandro Biscarini,

Thank you for your response.

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:

-Build of Nitro Pro are you working with. You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.
-A screen shot of the whole screenshot that describes the issue you are having. To find out how to take a screen shot using Snipping Tool, check out this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots-00246869-1843-655f-f220-97299b865f6b 

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.