But all print shops support Adobe products instead...

Mad Monkey

Used Nitro Pro recently at a friends house... filled out a long winded 4 page government PDF form.

Filled in all the information did all the calculations etc.  Saved the PDF to my Flash drive...

I dont have a printer so I go down to the local print shop... they have Adobe Acrobat Pro on their computers... Open up my pdf file... NONE OF MY INFORMATION I filled into the form appears!

So whats the point of having your software?
When its not compatible with whats essentially the del-facto pdf file handling software: Adobe Acrobat?

I am one mad monkey. 

Another issue... several times after I saved a filled in pdf form.. I re-open it to edit or add something to it... only to see that the inputted data as been thrown around at random within the form.
I never had this problem with adobe acrobat.

Now before you accuse me of being an Adobe Acrobat fan boi... I am not... I actually wanted to give your software a try since it takes up much less room than bloated Adobe Acrobat Pro.
But after these seriously annoying issues above... I am probably going back to Adobe.  Less you guys can eggs plain  yourself ;) 

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hello Mad Monkey,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

All forms filled out and saved properly should print out fine using any printer. If there is any printing issue, we would like to know what is causing it, and ultimately, offer a solution, whether it's a fix or a workaround.

So that we can troubleshoot the problem, we will need the following:

- The file/s you are working with
- What exact version of Nitro Pro you are using (E.g. 11.x.x.x, you can find out by going to Help >> About Nitro Pro)
- The exact steps you are taking
- A screenshot of what you are seeing or any error message you are receiving. To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/screen shot/000001980
- an image of the filled out form versus an image of the print out

So we can communicate more efficiently, we would suggest opening a support ticket here: https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

I have gone ahead and opened that support ticket on your behalf. We have also asked for the same information above through that support ticket.

We look forward to working with you on this.

• 1 month later...

Archived