changing email but it is already taken

Foster Brusca

Foster Brusca

Okay first off, what a joke it is to get support! Can not submit a ticket because I don't have an serial number of the product I bought years ago. Can call because you don't want to help! WTF!!!

I need to change my email on my account because I don't want my customers to have my personal email that is being used when I send them a document via the esign feature. When I try and change the email it states that the email is already taken. I have requested over 20 times to reset the password on the email that says is taken but I NEVER get an email to reset the password. I just want to change my email, is that so darn hard to ask? PLEASE help! 

Edited by Foster Brusca

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Foster Brusca,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please provide your current Nitro Sign email address and the new email address that you would like to use. 
Once we have that information, we will look into processing your request.

Kind regards, 

Foster Brusca

Reymund thanks for the reply. The current email is fos******@gmail.com and the new email is *****@thepestposse.net. Thanks for the help on this. 

Edited by Reymund G.

• 3 weeks later...
Foster Brusca

What is the status on changing my email. I have to say I think it is ridiculous that I have to wait an entire month to get this resolved! Also I just submitted another issue in the forum but at this point I think it is time to move onto another product which sucks because I spend money on this already.