Setting a save location target folder

Daris Rice

I am using NitroPro  It always wants to save a new PDF in the Documents folder where my earlier version of Nitro saved to the last used location. If I'm doing several prints, it gets very tedious to have to navigate back to the correct place. 

I found the option in the Preferences to check the box "Always save the last locations ..." and checked it and still will not go to my last location, just always goes to Documents. 

Is there another setting somewhere that I missed?

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Daris Rice,

The option to save in the last location can be changed in the Preferences like you already did.

Can you please let us know what exact build of Nitro you are using?

You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.

22 hours ago, Daris Rice said:

I am using NitroPro  It always wants to save a new PDF in the Documents folder where my earlier version of Nitro saved to the last used location. If I'm doing several prints, it gets very tedious to have to navigate back to the correct place. 

I found the option in the Preferences to check the box "Always save the last locations ..." and checked it and still will not go to my last location, just always goes to Documents. 

22 hours ago, Daris Rice said:

NitroPro 13.6.0.108  is the build.  I think that if I can find where to set up a destination folder specifically or where to have it always go back to the last location where it saved a file....that would work but I don't know my way around NitroPro.

thanks

d

• 2 months later...

After updating the program with the patch for the 401 error, I am having the same problem. I also checked the box in Preferences, but it still doesn’t regain the location. Is there another setting that needs to be adjusted? 

• 2 months later...
Kevin Ambrose

I too am seeing this behaviour.  It didn't used to be like that.  It always wants to save to the documents folder and I have to repoint it to the desired folder (usually on sharepoint if that makes a difference).  I just downloaded the latest version (13.42.3.855) to see if it was corrected.  Still seems to be the same.  The box is checked in Preferences.

Thanks

Eduardo García

Yo tengo el mismo problema desde hace varias versiones y debería haberse corregido hace mucho tiempo y permanece  el error en 13. 42.3.855