Activation Issues

Joe Cox

Hi,

We had 2 laptops crash and had to be wiped, both had NitroPro 10 installed.

I've checked the license on the website and it's showing 0 activation's and 2 allowed, but when entering the license code to activate NitroPro it's giving me the error that I need to deactivate the previous license before I can use it.

I've attempted to deactivate these licenses by selecting the 'Deactivate' button, but it just gives me the error 'Sorry. You may only deactivate 0 devices.'

Hi, this is still not resolved. I provided the key in a Message and was told it was released, however it's only allowed me to activate one device when it should be good for two. I replied with a direct message yesterday but still haven't had a response.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Joe,

Please note, we no longer support Nitro Pro 10. It has been discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/sunset-policy

For now, I released the key. If in the future, you would like to move your license to a new computer, or plan on reformatting your computer, I suggest you deactivate first by clicking on: Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate > Deactivate. This will allow you to reactivate on another computer.

Cheers!