Print in black and white - Nitro Pro 12

Licencias ITM

Licencias ITM

I have a Cannon black and white only printer, but when I want to print from nitro at print time I don't see an option to print in black and white. On the other hand, when I open it in a browser and I want to print there if I change it to black and white and I can print without any kind of problem. Nitro has this ability or is it somewhere I haven't seen.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Licencias ITM

Thanks for reaching out to us!

To clarify, you want to print a PDF file using the physical printer (Canon), but the black/white or grayscale option is not available?

Can you please send us a screenshot of the printer properties? (Open the file in Nitro, go to File and then click on Print, select the printer, and then click on Printer Properties.

Looking forward to your response.

Licencias ITM

I tell you that the printer preferences do not exist that concept, it is normal that the pdf reader gives you the option or changes color to black and white automatically, since the printer is only black and white.   I don't know how to send the images in the post, it would be easier if I sended your mail and shared the photos.