Trouble editing documents in Nitro Pro 11

Sandra Heath

Hi - I am having problems editing text with Nitro Pro - It doesnt write all the numbers or letters. For example if I write numbers, the only numbers I can see are 1,3,5,6,9 and if I try to write letters the only ones I can see are:  R and D - all other letters just are blanc spaces. I try to get support and am told that only Nitro VIP members can get email support and to look here on the forum. I think its disgusting that no support is offered when you buy nitro pro - if itr doesnt work and nobody on the forum can help, then its just money wasted.

Does anyone know what is happening? Why cant I write? I used to be able to edit text no problem but now it just stopped working - It kept crashing in the middle of a document I was trying to edit and now I cant write.

If nobody knows how to fix it can you tell me of another program that DOES offer suppoort when it doesnt workl please?

Thankyou

Sandy

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Sandra Heath,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Is this issue happening to any documents you open and edit in Nitro Pro?
If you create a new document by going to File > New, are you able to properly place a text using the Type Text tool? If yes, does it work and without any issues when you edit that text? If this works properly, the issue could be isolated to that specific document. 

However, if the issue also happens on every document including new document, I recommend performing a repair on your Nitro Pro. 
Please refer to the link below on how to repair Nitro Pro:

https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000004603 

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.