Can't Access Edit Tools

Kari Milko

I've already purchased the Nitro Productivity Suite. My receipt shows "Includes Nitro Pro PDF productivity and Nitro Sign for unlimited signatures. I also have Product Updates including unlimited product updates for 1 year from date of purchase. My date of purchase was 10/16/2020.

I was told that this is the Suite (with Pro) that I needed to edit PDFs. I explained what I needed to do with it. It's simple. Just a straight edit document like with Adobe Pro. I was told this would do the same. This is the first time I'm trying to use it in this capacity and I have no option to edit a PDF. I just keep getting the message do you want to upgrade? 

I went online to make sure that I had the correct version. Did i end up with something other than Nito Pro? Comparing the costs of the program, I should have exactly what I purchased. I should be able to edit PDFs. 

I went back to my Software Instructions that was emailed to me in October. Now, when I click the link, I get the "File not found" message. It states that 1) the link is not valid anymore or wrong; 2) you have entered the URL incorrectly [I copied and pasted]; 3) the page does not exist anymore. 

I confirmed with the sales rep that This was a purchase and not a trial or monthly subscription. I was assured that I owned the software once purchased. The only thing that was renewing was the Updates (annually). Again, I just purchased in October. Not even 4 months.

Help!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Kari Milko,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please open Nitro Pro then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, kindly check if you see Activate button, if yes this means the software is not yet activated. The Editing tools in Nitro Pro will be enabled as you activated the software. 

However, if you see Deactivate button, but still cannot use the Editing tools, please check if the document has security permissions on it. You can check this by opening the document then go to File > Document Properties. Under the Security tab in Existing security settings section, you will which changes are allowed and not on the document. 

You can also try opening the attached document (TestDocument.pdf) on your Nitro Pro then see if you could use the Editing tools.

Kind regards,

TestDocument.pdf

1 hour ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Kari Milko,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please open Nitro Pro then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, kindly check if you see Activate button, if yes this means the software is not yet activated. The Editing tools in Nitro Pro will be enabled as you activated the software. 

However, if you see Deactivate button, but still cannot use the Editing tools, please check if the document has security permissions on it. You can check this by opening the document then go to File > Document Properties. Under the Security tab in Existing security settings section, you will which changes are allowed and not on the document. 

You can also try opening the attached document (TestDocument.pdf) on your Nitro Pro then see if you could use the Editing tools.

Kind regards,

TestDocument.pdf 321.75 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much for getting back to me. 

The link that was sent to me with my instructions takes me to the Nitro Sign page. I'm logged in. Is there a separate page or URL for Nitro Pro? 

How can I access it. I either get the sales page or the Nitro Sign page.  

and my link is no longer good. 

It shows the little person icon in the top right and says Premium Account (Promo). Then has a blue circle with my initials 

If i click on the blue circle it gives me the option My Account, What's New, User Guide, Support or Log Out. 

There is no Help Tab. 

I'm still looking for some help here. 

The link that was sent to me with my instructions takes me to the Nitro Sign page. I'm logged in. Is there a separate page or URL for Nitro Pro? 

How can I access it. I either get the sales page or the Nitro Sign page.  

and my link is no longer good. 

It shows the little person icon in the top right and says Premium Account (Promo). Then has a blue circle with my initials 

If i click on the blue circle it gives me the option My Account, What's New, User Guide, Support or Log Out. 

There is no Help Tab. 

I still can't access Nitro Pro and am not able to use the editing software. 

It's been almost 24 hours with no resolution. Please help.

Day 3 and still no resolution. I'm begging for help here. 

IF no help is available, I will need to speak with someone about canceling my program. This is not acceptable.