Lost serial number

Micheal Smith

Micheal Smith

Hello

We have recently upgraded  desktop PC's due to the previous ones failing, i have re installed Nitro Pro but am unable to locate the serial number for re activating it. I have searched my emai archive for the purchase order but was only able to locate one order, i know thatwe had multiple seats of Nitro Pro and was wondering if you can point me in the right direction for finding out the other serial number.

Thanks

Wireless Services Asia Inc.

I have a similar problem where we cannot find the laptop where a second installation of one of the licenses we bought earlier. Please provide us a means of easily determining in which two laptops (e.g. MAC address), a particular license was installed in. We can only identify now one laptop with a successful and running installation. We are not able to find the other laptop. Thanks.

I am also having this same issue. My emails were migrated to a new server and i cannot find my original email with the serial number. How can i go about finding it out so I can re-install on my computer?

• Official Nitronaut
19 hours ago, PETROS PAVLIDIS said:

I have exactly the same problem.

also have invoice and purchace document .How can i recover the serial number???

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a serial number using the email address that you provided. I will only be able to locate your serial number if you purchased Nitro Pro from our website. If you purchased Nitro Pro from our website please provide us with the following information so we can look up your account.

1.    First and last name of purchaser
2.    Email address used purchase Nitro
3.    Order reference number

• Official Nitronaut
5 hours ago, Wireless Services Asia Inc. said:

I have a similar problem where we cannot find the laptop where a second installation of one of the licenses we bought earlier. Please provide us a means of easily determining in which two laptops (e.g. MAC address), a particular license was installed in. We can only identify now one laptop with a successful and running installation. We are not able to find the other laptop. Thanks.

When it comes to activation and the records we keep our logs are based on a computer ID which is generated and stored exclusively within Nitro Pro's user interface. We are unable to see the computer names/IDs that you are using for the machines internally. You can find this ID on each machine by going to Help > About Nitro Pro > Activate/Deactivate > Advanced.

We would recommend always maintaining a list of this Nitro Pro-specific computer ID for each corresponding user so that in the event a computer breaks down or you forget to deactivate prior to replacing a machine, you can contact us with this ID and we can then remove its activation on our end.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• Official Nitronaut
3 hours ago, Colin Burns said:

I am also having this same issue. My emails were migrated to a new server and i cannot find my original email with the serial number. How can i go about finding it out so I can re-install on my computer?

I cannot find your license using the email address you provided here. Please send us the following information so we can look it up:

On 2/10/2021 at 10:29 PM, Leslie V. said:

I cannot find your license using the email address you provided here. Please send us the following information so we can look it up:

Colin Burns

order reference number unknown as i cannot find any of the emails from when i purchased it

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential Info Deleted

• Official Nitronaut
12 hours ago, Colin Burns said:

Colin Burns

order reference number unknown as i cannot find any of the emails from when i purchased it

I sent you a direct message with your serial number.

Cheers!