NITRO PRO12 REINSTALLATION

WEI KEI YIP

I just reinstalled Nitro Pro12 on a new computer. The installation completed with no errors.

However, when I launch Nitro, it just hangs with a partial launch window showing. There is no scrolling to any other part of this window and it is just stuck here. I have closed and reopened the program and restarted the computer, the same window just appears and doesn't proceed further. Unfortunately I am unable to upload a screenshot here.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @JonY

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.
Cleanup Tool

NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro, so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. 

Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000004307

When your system is back up, close all of your open applications and install Nitro Pro 12 from the page I have provided below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

I hope this helps! 

Hi Leslie, thanks for your reply. After I did some exploring, I found that the words "Let's get productive -->" Which is almost hidden at the bottom of the window is actually a button to move on to the next window... Nitro needs to make this "button" a lot clearer and reposition it. Or it might be positioned this way due to my display settings. In any case, , I managed to get it going. Thank you so much!

By the way, on a slightly different topic... is it possible to upload attachments into chats here in this forum? I see a "Other Media" -> "Insert Existing Attachment" option at the bottom right hand side of this window. However, it does not allow me to browse for files from by computer to be attached. Thanks again!