Page for signing won't load/open for last signer

Skye Atkins

Hello,

I’m having troubles with my Nitro Sign – specifically sending it to one person. She has 2 e-mail accounts and it won't load for either. 

I can send it to the first signers, then document gets sent to her to sign, the page for signing does not load and when I reopen to file in NitroPro, it either doesn’t load or doesn’t load fully for me either. 

Having this issue with every document I send her to sign.

Are you able to offer any advise or tips as to why this would be happening? There is little room for potential error with sending documents for signing so I’m not sure what it could be.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Skye Atkins

Thank you for contacting Nitro support! 

I have a few questions:

Can you please forward the file that is being sent to her so that we can test it on our end? 

Do the first signers use a different program to sign the file?

Looking forward to your response.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Skye Atkins

Hi Leslie, 

I have opened a ticket as the issue is getting worse. The first signers are also using Nitro Sign. Documents others have signed are now returning distorted with no signature present despite having been signed. 

• 4 weeks later...
Beth Shearer

Hello, I am having the same issue! the first person can (usually) sign, but then when the second person tries to sign 1 or more of the pages won't load so they can't submit! They've used Nitro, Adobe, whatever chrome extension opens the documents, etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hello @Beth Shearer

Can you please forward the file so that we can test it on our end? Is this happening to a specific file or a specific type of file? Please send us your workflow and some screenshots so we can test the same on our end. You can send these via direct message to me as well.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!