Nitro Pro freezes when using Find tool

Yoichi Harada

Yoichi Harada

Hello, 

Nitro Pro freezes every time I use the "Find Option".

I am using Nitro Pro  13.16.2.300, Windows 10 64bit.

I also tried " turn off 'Show text suggestions as I type'" option.

Any other solution?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Yoichi Harada,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Kindly update to 13.33 that includes some enhancements and fixes using these direct MSI installer link for 64-bit:

http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13332645/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi

After updating, try again our Search tool and let us know you go.

Cheers!

Edited by AllainU

Yoichi Harada

Hello @AllainU,

With your instruction, Nitro Pro 13.33.2.645 was installed.

Search tool worked for the first try. 

However, the second try doesn't work. After the search results appear, Nitor Pro freezes. 

I tested 2 times, one with Japanese document and the other with English document. The results are the same.

Best regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Yoichi Harada,

In order for me to further assist you, could you please provide me with the following?:

-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?
-Does this happen with every file? If it's a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end (hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message).

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 2 weeks later...
Yoichi Harada

Hello Allain U,

Sorry for the late reply.

-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?

-> This is a new issue. I recently purchased Microsoft Surface Pro7 and installed Nitro Pro 13. With previous laptop (NEC) and Nitor Pro 12, this issue didn't occur.

-Does this happen with every file? If it's a single file, please send us the sample file (with sensitive information extracted) so I can replicate it on my end (hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message).

-> Yes, it happens with every file, either in English or in Japanese. I sent a sample file.