Closing an account

taco

I too would like to permanently close my account.  I was notified today by Identity Guard that someone from the Dark Web hacked into my nitro account which I NEVER use.  Please cancel immediately.  Once you receive this request please let me know and I will give my account details.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @taco,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Could you please provide your first and last name?

Once I have this information, I should be able to reach out to our Security Team and they should be able to delete your account from our Cloud server.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 4 months later...
dvisser01@yahoo.com

Hi,

I need the same action for my account which was also compromised (Your email address has been found online. This may indicate possible identity theft.)

Email Address: d********@yahoo.com 

Password: ************************************** 

Potential Site: gonitro.com

Please email me separately and I will send my account information (name and last name) to you via email.

Thanks,

D

Edited by dvisser01@yahoo.com
added a close bracket ...

dvisser01@yahoo.com

---------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I was able to delete my account from within sso.gonitro.com and my credentials ... so no action needed ... my information has been removed from the nitro site and I changed my password here on the community forum as well.
---------------------------------------------------------------

• 1 month later...