Can not activate Nitro Pro 8 on a new computer

ROM DE GUZMAN

• 4 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ROM DE GUZMAN,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

After checking your account records, you upgraded your Nitro Pro 8 with serial number 23460x-xxxxxx-xxx873 to Nitro Pro 9 with serial number 23460x-xxxxxx-xxx793. which is why it is now showing as Inactive.

Then you upgraded this version 9 to Nitro Pro 13 with serial number 50490x-xxxxxx-xxx148 last December 2nd 2020. This means your version 9 is now also deactivated.

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach-out again.

ROM DE GUZMAN
18 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @ROM DE GUZMAN,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

After checking your account records, you upgraded your Nitro Pro 8 with serial number 23460x-xxxxxx-xxx873 to Nitro Pro 9 with serial number 23460x-xxxxxx-xxx793. which is why it is now showing as Inactive.

Then you upgraded this version 9 to Nitro Pro 13 with serial number 50490x-xxxxxx-xxx148 last December 2nd 2020. This means your version 9 is now also deactivated.

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach-out again.

THANK YOU ALAIN.  VERSION 13 IS WORKING but I really miss my Nitropdf8.  Is there a way to reinstall that?  I had it a few days ago and i had removed/deactivated it in my desktop.  However it maybe still working on my other computer.  Many thanks again.

ROM DE GUZMAN
On 3/20/2021 at 9:07 AM, ROM DE GUZMAN said:

THANK YOU ALAIN.  VERSION 13 IS WORKING but I really miss my Nitropdf8.  Is there a way to reinstall that?  I had it a few days ago and i had removed/deactivated it in my desktop.  However it maybe still working on my other computer.  Many thanks again.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ROM DE GUZMAN,

Our sincere apologies and as much as we would like to, we no longer have the installers for Nitro Pro 8 in our archive due to the security risks associated in the below Security page:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/security/updates

Thank you for choosing Nitro and stay safe always!