Vlad Dorf

Vlad Dorf

Hello! I have purchased Nitro PDF Professional long time ago. The serial # is: 13DB-16FC-****-****-****-****-****-**** . For some reason now I cannot install it on my new computer. Can you help me with this issue, please? Thank you in advance!

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Vlad Dorf,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The serial number you provided to this post seems to be a not valid serial number. You can check the validity of a Nitro Pro license through out portal - https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal

Kind regards,

8 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Vlad Dorf,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The serial number you provided to this post seems to be a not valid serial number. You can check the validity of a Nitro Pro license through out portal - https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal

Kind regards,

Hello, Reymund! On 08/09/2007 I have purchased at OfficeMax store the Nitro PDF Professional software CD in small paper envelope with the label, which is showing the following information: Nitro PDF Pro serial code: 13DB-16FC-39B7-EDE3-7B2E-51CA-129B-D032 . I still have this CD with this envelope, and even the receipt. But also, on 09/04/2007 I have downloaded online the latest version of this software at that time - Nitro PDF v5 . I still have the printout of the e-mail massage, which I have received at that time. And it shows: " Your new serial is NPP6182522951EA8 ". I am sorry, I never had any other serial numbers. Please let me know what your can me suggest to do now. Thank you very much in advance!

Could anybody, please, reed my message and answer it, if possible. Thanks in advance! A week ago I wrote: "On 08/09/2007 I have purchased at OfficeMax store the Nitro PDF Professional software CD in small paper envelope with the label, which is showing the following information: Nitro PDF Pro serial code: 13DB-16FC-39B7-EDE3-7B2E-51CA-129B-D032 . I still have this CD with this envelope, and even the receipt. But also, on 09/04/2007 I have downloaded online the latest version of this software at that time - Nitro PDF v5 . I still have the printout of the e-mail massage, which I have received at that time. And it shows: " Your new serial is NPP6182522951EA8 ". I am sorry, I never had any other serial numbers. Please let me know what your can me suggest to do now. Thank you very much in advance!"

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Vlad Dorf,

My sincere apologies but this is an old serial number and the installer for that version is already discontinued and no longer available. Aside from known issues and bugs found in older versions, there are also security vulnerabilities present in it. 

Also. that serial number cannot be upgraded (with a discounted price) since the upgrade portal only accept version 6 to 12 serial numbers. 

You can purchase a version 13 serial number and we can offer you a discounted price (a one-time access URL). Please let me know if you are interested. 

Kind regards,