Deleting Pages

Paul Harker

Hi

I'm having issues deleting a page(s) from a PDF - Ive checked the doc properties but there is no security set. When I highlight a page, it says page deleted but the page stays where it is and there is a grey message bottom left saying 'Deleting pages' - If you choose to extract and delete a page, that does what it is meant to but I don;t want to have to extract the pages first before deleting. Any ideas?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Paul Harker,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

How was this PDF file created and what software was used?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

12 hours ago, AllainU said:

Hello @Paul Harker,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

How was this PDF file created and what software was used?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

thanks for coming back to me - the PDF document was created in a tool called Zylpha bundle builder (a tool that pulls lots of docs (Word/ PDF) and spits out a single PDF bundle. Looking at the document, under the property details it says Attributes A but can't see specifically if it's a PDF/A etc

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Paul Harker,

Thank you for this information.

We would love to have a few sample files that exhibits this rare behavior. Is this possible?

If yes and to send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

29 minutes ago, AllainU said:

Hello @Paul Harker,

Thank you for this information.

We would love to have a few sample files that exhibits this rare behavior. Is this possible?

If yes and to send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you - sent