Activation

Joyce Terry

Joyce Terry

What a waste of time.  I just paid for Nitro Pro 13 and now the activation says the portal is only for v 12 and under.  JUST enter your serial number with no help whatsoever in how to find it. Please help.  If i didn't need this type package I wouldn't have paid for it.  How do I activate it?  Please don't say just enter your serial number.  If I could find it I would.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Joyce Terry,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums! My apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

I can confirm that the recent Nitro Pro license you purchased is a version 13 serial number. I also look it up using our license portal at https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal and I do see an activation. 

After installing Nitro Pro, it can be activated by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then click the Activate button. This will prompt you to enter the serial number. If you have already done this but encountering an error message, please take a screenshot so we could further troubleshoot. Please provide as well the exact build of your Nitro Pro, you can see this information inside the About Nitro Pro window (Help tab > About Nitro Pro). 

Kind regards,

Hi, i just reinstall windows on my computer, but i haven't got the licnse number, so i cannot dd it to to program. In my account there is no place where i can find my serial number. Please any one can tell me, how can i retrieve/ find my seria lnumber, to reinstall /activate nitzro pro with? Thanks