I followed your instructions on the email you sent to update my Pro 12

Chris Cutaia

Chris Cutaia

I updated my Nitro Pro 12 and now my serial number will not work. I have been with Nitro Pro for years and I have had this problem in the past. Please fix ASAP!!!!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Chris Cutaia,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please ensure that the Nitro Pro 12 you installed is 12.16.9.574. You can see this information by opening Nitro Pro then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If you see that you are not running that build, please install it by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link. 

Once installed, confirm the build by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro, it should say 12.16.9.574. Once confirmed, click the Activate button then enter your serial number to activate. 

Kind regards,

Chris Cutaia

I did what your post said, but then I could not reactivate the update. The only way I could get my subscription back is to uninstall and reinstall the older version 12.16.3.574. I have had this problem in the past with this product. Why can't you just update the product instead of doing a full upgrade, now how do I get the new update with out losing my subscription????