Won't let me activate on new computer using serial number

James Thornton

James Thornton

Won't let me activate one new computer using serial number. Deactivated from the old account/computer. Need help

Edited by James Thornton

• James Thornton changed the title to Won't let me activate on new computer using serial number
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @James Thornton,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please send me the serial number you were using to activate Nitro Pro? I need to look at this so I could check the activation records and determine the appropriate installer that you should install on the new computer.

Kind regards,

James Thornton

Hi Reymund. This is going on the 3rd day that I am trying to activate Nitro Pro with the above serial number. I am getting really frustrated as it is hindering my work. Please solve this for me quickly otherwise I will be forced to go to Adobe and leave a bad review. Thank you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @James Thornton

Please check the version of Nitro Pro installed on your computer. To check this, open Nitro Pro the go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If you the version and build is not 12.16.9.574 please uninstall then install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 so you could activate using that serial number.
The Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 installer can be located from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link.

Once Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click on Activate.

Let me know how it works for you.