Nitro Pro 13 Upgrade not recognizing serial number should be part of Nitro Productivity Suite I purchased in 2019

ERIC JOHNSON

ERIC JOHNSON

I have 2 licenses that I purchased on March 5, 2019. The reference number is **. The invoice # is ***. I also have the serial numbers for both licenses for the Nitro Productivity Suite (including VIP access with unlimited product updates for Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud). According to an email we received recently Nitro Pro 12 will no longer work with your new servers. I was going to upgrade to Nitro 13, but after reading the receipt for my Nitro 12 purchase it seems like we should have a complimentary upgrade to 13 wit the VIP access we paid for in 2019. If you review the invoice, it states "Get more from your Nitro investment with this lower-priced bundle of premium support and unlimited product updates for Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud." This statement does not denote just Nitro Pro 12, but Nitro Pro, which infers that we get updates to all future versions of Nitro Pro.

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential Info Deleted

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Eric,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

I have made the necessary changes so that you can get your free upgrade to Nitro Pro.

Please use your Nitro Pro 12 keys here: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Please let me know how that goes.

• 2 weeks later...
wendy hudson

This account is the 2nd license for the purchase shown in the first message and we should have a 2nd serial number for this CPU. The issue is that when I look at this Nitro install there is no serial number. I tried to attach a screen cap but your forum does not allow attachments, only links. Can I use the same link above to install Nitro Pro 13 on this second location? 

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Wendy,

Please send me your serial number so I can check. What error message are you getting?

The link above is for the discounted purchase to get version 13. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

ERIC JOHNSON

On Wendy's computer the "About Nitro Pro" page does not display a serial number. The 2 serial numbers we had from cleverbridge reference number *** are ** and **. I believe I used one of these to update my computer and the other was for Wendy's.

Can you provide me with another link for her computer be able to access Nitro Pro 13? Can I use that same link?

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential Info Deleted