Unable to validate serial number for upgrade to V13

Michael Nushart

Michael Nushart

I have the same problem. Each time I enter the serial number I get the error message. I checked the serial number against the purchase receipt and they match.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Michael Nushart,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I am pleased to inform you that a few adjustments has been made to your account records so please try upgrading again to version 13 with a discounted rate.

Cheers! 

Michael Nushart

Thank you for the quick reply.

I tried the upgrade again, and again received the error message "We were unable to validate your serial number. Please ensure you entered it correctly. If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade, please leave a post on our Community Forum and update us with your issue."

I'm using Nitro Pro 12.16.3.574 and I copied the serial number directly from the About Nitro Pro dialog box.

Is there another way to access the upgrade?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Michael Nushart,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

I order to further check your account records, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Michael Nushart,

Thank you for your private messages.

The Indigo Software company is not an authorized Nitro re-seller and the serial number they sold to you seems to be a cracked version, this is the reason why that serial number do not exist in our system, Nitro's licensing server.

When you purchase a Nitro Pro license from a legit re-seller or directly from Nitro, you will automatically receive a serial number. Looking at the steps they have sent you, they asked first for the software's installation ID before providing the serial number then instructed you to manually activate the software that did not go through our licensing server.

Legit and authorized re-sellers ( https://www.gonitro.com/partners ) will not ask for the installation ID before providing a serial number. 

My apologies but Nitro Support cannot assist you further due to a serial number that do not exist in our licensing server.

You may reach out to Indigo Software by visiting https://indigosoftwarecompany.com/community/contact for assistance and to report this fraudulent seller. 

If you are interested in purchasing 'Nitro Pro' from our website, kindly visit https://www.gonitro.com/pricing 

Thank you and good luck!