Unable to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13

Lucy Worrall

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @warners_budgens

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

Kwang Peng Chan

Same problem here. I received an email reminder from Nitro yesterday to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 but my serial number is not being recognised. Appreciate if you can help. You can email me at **. Alternatively, can I have the email of the support to resolve the issue?  

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential Info Deleted

• Official Nitronaut
11 hours ago, Kwang Peng Chan said:

Same problem here. I received an email reminder from Nitro yesterday to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 but my serial number is not being recognised. Appreciate if you can help. You can email me at **. Alternatively, can I have the email of the support to resolve the issue?  

Tried to upgrade to 13 but whenever I open nitro it opens to 12.  I uninstalled and reinstalled.  When I try to activate my System 32 folder opens.  Please help!  Need to get to work!  Serial for 13 is ***

Edited by Leslie V.

• Official Nitronaut
20 hours ago, Cleo said:

Tried to upgrade to 13 but whenever I open nitro it opens to 12.  I uninstalled and reinstalled.  When I try to activate my System 32 folder opens.  Please help!  Need to get to work!  Serial for 13 is ***

Please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.
https://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13353685/install-cleanup/install-cleanup.zip

NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro, so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. 

Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000004307

When your system is back up, close all your open applications and install Nitro Pro 13.35.3.685 from the page I have provided below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

I hope this helps! Please let me know how that goes.

I followed your instructions.  I was able to get nitro installed.  However, when I try to open a pdf attachment in my email I cannot open it.  I get an error message "Application not found."  I tried to create a screenshot to include but cannot paste into this window.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Cleo,

You can attach the image file instead with your next response.

Have you tried repairing or reinstalling or doing a cleanup of Nitro? Looking forward to hearing back from you!