'An error has occurred within our system. Please try again or contact support if this error persists. (Error 401).'

Terry Grace

Terry Grace

HI, Also getting an error code 'An error has occurred within our system.  Please try again or contact support if this error persists. (Error 401).' 

I have tried to implement the fix suggested for Mercedes, but it may be different for Nitro Pro 13?  I do not have an easy to locate Tab or instruction ' logout from Nitro Sign at the upper-right corner of the program'.  Could you provide some additional guidance? 

I have also received an email from the US (when my license etc has been through Cleverbridge?  Is this a safe link?

"

Action required to avoid disruption to Nitro Pro

Hi Terry,

As a valuable customer of Nitro, we want to make you aware of an upcoming change to your product that may affect its performance. To continue offering our customers the very best PDF tools, we’re upgrading our servers and subsequently shutting down the one your older version of Nitro Pro runs on.

When the process is completed on March 31, 2021, you won’t be able to re-activate your software if necessary. An important software upgrade is required to avoid any potential activation issues.

Don’t worry, we’re offering our customers easy upgrade solutions to minimize any disruption! Please visit our information page linked below to learn more about the options available to you.

< URL>

We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this change. Thank you for being a Nitro customer!

The Nitro Team

Edited by AllainU
  • I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Terry Grace,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of Mercedes' 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program  (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26). 

Lastly, what is the serial number that was entered in Mercedes' Nitro program?

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because I can see in your account records that you have purchased different versions of Nitro Pro in the past.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.