sharing, editing, alert. I need 3 little helpers

Leonardo Pav

Leonardo Pav

Good evening, I bought Nitro pro a few days ago, and I need to fix some things. The 1st problem I noticed concerns the direct sharing of the document being edited: while I am in the edit if I share the file, the pdf arrives with some changes of characters but takes the form of alphanumeric characters; how can I prevent this from happening (first image). The 2nd problem concerns the modification, i.e. in some files while I try to make small changes all the characters of an object that I would like to modify are blackened, the object, even if distant from the others, incorporates them in the same line (object itself), because that is happens? How do I solve (second image)? The 3rd problem concerns a message concerning the font that appears every time I change something in the pdf, even if I had changed it a moment before, how do I remove the alert? (third image).

thank you

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Leonardo,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I cannot see the images unfortunately, can you please resend them?

So that we can troubleshoot the problem, please provide me with the following:

- A detailed description of the issues you are experiencing
- The files you are working on so we can test on our end
- What exact version of Nitro you are using (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.)
- The exact steps you are taking
- Some screenshots of what you are seeing or any error message you are receiving

I look forward to your response.

Leonardo Pav

Sorry, I forgot to include the images. There are three steps I take: I open a pdf file, click on the Edit button at the top left, and by clicking on a written area of the file, the alert message constantly appears on some pdfs (3 images); while performing the same steps just mentioned, some files instead darken all the characters (2 image). When instead I perform these steps: I open the pdf file, I click on edit, I click on a text of the pdf to modify it, I type a few characters to modify it, I click on share, I click on send via email, my client opens and send; doing this the pdf that arrives to the recipient of the email together with the pdf file, when he opens it, the field that I have modified appears in the form of characters as in image 1, or sometimes even nothing appears. How can I fix this?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iuo1aJb8Nknj25QxUKdHFbnBUWXPj50n/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gtzq64Ae3t8H4PoBQheg7wNkuTGXDxCB/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wti7zX_ibyaKk41fDB3rwaLWvnpGLV8i/view?usp=sharing

(I inserted links because it doesn't insert images via URL)

I use Nitro 13