How are multiple users and licenses handled - like a 13 user office?

Curtis Puetz

Curtis Puetz

Hello

Our company is considering purchasing Nitro PDF for all 13 of our employees.  I am aware the purchase can be accomplished through the website by specifying 13 licenses, but would like to know more about how the activation is handled for each PC.  Is it one serial number that Nitro has coded for 13 concurrent installs? Or is it a separate serial for each install such that I need to keep track of which PC has which serial (not an issue, just wanting to know). 

Finally, I've been testing out the trial software today and see the "Log In" button in the upper right corner - does each employee need to create an account at Nitro and log in for the software to function?  My main concern is that the company doesn't end up with the 13 licenses all tied to my email address, such that all 13 employees end up having to log in as if they are me to use the software.  While I hope to be employed here for a long time to come, one never knows.  So basically, if that is the case, I'd rather make sure the licenses are tied to a generic email address at our organization.

Hope these questions make sense.  Thanks for any insight users or support staff can provide.

Curtis

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Curtis,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

To answer your first question, for individuals and businesses with fewer than 20 users, they will get separate serial numbers for each user.

The Log In button on the upper right corner is the integration for Nitro Sign -- our other subscription-based program. Users need not use or log into this feature to be able to use Nitro Pro (desktop app).

Please let me know if you have other questions.