Icon on files

Phil Byrne

The PDF file icons on all my Nitro pro documents are blank. The text is there but the icon/thumbnail is completely blank. How can I see the thumbnail on my Nitro Pro PDF's ?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Phil,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

This is a known issue in our latest build. Our team is aware of it and we are actively trying to fix it.

There is no ETA yet on when the fix will be implemented, the updates are always available here so please check it once in a while: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

I'm having the same issue here with the icons being blank, but text is visible.  This is EXTREMELY frustrating as it makes the documents difficult to find on my desktop. Had I known about this bug, I would have only updated and not spent the money for an upgrade after being prompted.  Has there been any progress made for a fix since last week that could be shared?

Thank you

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @LisaG

Thanks for reaching out to us!

A bug report has already been created for this issue and our team is working on finding a fix for this. At the moment, we do not have an ETA yet for the patch. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have other questions.