Pop-up notifications

Leon Szarski

Leon Szarski

I've been using Nitro Pro 10 for quite a while and find it very useful but I have one issue I can't resolve.

When I place a stamp, I get a pop-up notification with my email address in a yellow box and it always obscures the next line. I have to click somewhere outside the page to get rid of it and that's become very tedious.

Is there a way to suppress the pop-up ?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Leon Szarski,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Is this pop-up notification happens to every stamp you place on the document? Or, only when using a specific stamp?

Please take a screenshot of the pop-up so we could check and see if there is a way to suppress or disable.

Kind regards,

Leon Szarski

Thanks for your response Reymund.

The pop-up happens for all stamps. I can't enclose a screenshot though.

Is there an attachment option ?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Leon Szarski,

You can send me a private message then include the screenshots that describe the  pop-up notification when placing a stamp on the document. 

To send a private message, mouse hover my profile then click 'Message' button. 

Kind regards,

• 10 months later...

Hi Reymund G,

Using Nitro Pro 12.
I have exactly the same problem, every time I use a stamp, my identity (defaults to my email address) is placed in a yellow rectangle. below the stamp. 

Since the stamp I am using is a tiny tick (check) mark, I often do several of them down a page as I tick things off.  Needless to say, the yellow box OFTEN gets in the way of the next tick mark.

It disappears once I do something (pretty much anything) else, but it does prevent me from reusing the stamp, whilst the mouse cursor is within the yellow box, effectively blocking my next click.

I have tried making my identity a single space, but now it just shows a small yellow box, which is still in the way.

How do I turn this off?

I have a screen shot (https://ibb.co/svjN21m) - your "Insert image from URL", below does not seem to work! (image will expire on 17/Feb/2022.

I know this is my Identity (Preferences > Identity), because in the screenshot, I have changed my identity to "How do I stop this, it gets in my way?"

Regards.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Jaime Burke

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The yellow box (identity found in Preferences > Identity) appears when the mouse cursor is hovering an existing stamp. There appears to be no option to disable this from appearing when you mouse hover the stamp. However, it will disappear as soon as you remove the mouse cursor from hovering the stamp. If this gets in the way, you can place the stamp in any area (temporarily) then use the Select tool to move the stamp to the preferred area.

You can submit a Feature Request in our Product Improvement page if you would like to have an option to disable this yellow rectangle. Here's the link to the Product Improvements page - https://community.gonitro.com/forum/15-nitro-pro/

Kind regards,