Unable to activate Nitro Pro after hard drive crash and reinstallation

Tim Jackson

Tim Jackson

I have had to replace my hard drive after a crash.

I have installed Nitro Pro V12 on the new drive and tried to activate it.

I get an error message telling me I have reached the maximum number of activations for my license.

When I visit the license page it tells me that I have have 0 of 2 copies activated and therefore cannot deactivate any licenses.

How do I activate the newly installed copy of Nitro Pro?

My serial number is 23460x-xxxxxx-xxxxxx

Thanks,

Tim

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tim Jackson,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
anthony castaneda

my hard drive crashed and I had to factory reset my computer 

I reinstalled my nitro V6  and its saying originally licensed on a different computer

I already deactivated my nitro and reactivated it but its still saying the same thing when I go to launch nitro

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @anthony castaneda,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 6?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Thank you for your patience.

We are pleased to inform you that necessary adjustments has been executed on your account so please try upgrading again to version 13 with discounted rate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and please do not hesitate to reach out again if you have further questions.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

As much as we would like to allow you, we have upgraded our servers so you won't be able to activate your Nitro Pro 6.

As an alternative, please install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 using below direct MSI links:

x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12169574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x86.msi
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_12169574/en/retail/nitro_pro12_ba_x64.msi 

To know if you have 32-bit or 64-bit, please refer to this article:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/15056/windows-32-64-bit-faq 

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate by entering the same serial number.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

anthony castaneda

no this doesnt help at all, i dont want to upgrade, i would like to keep the version that i have now, can you please change the setting back to how they orignally were so i can install the program on a differnt computer