How to change stndard email client

wolfram uhe

wolfram uhe

Hello,

after my work i would like to send my document directly to my customer but use a an other standard email client.

i´m working with microsoft surface and have no outlook licence. Would like to send it with a another email client. How to change it?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Wolfram,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I'd like to better understand the your query. Can you please clarify if you are using Nitro Pro or Nitro Sign?

What is your specific goal and what steps are you currently doing?

wolfram uhe

Hello Leslie,

i´m using Nitro Pro. My biggest problem at the moment is to find settings to change the email client.

Theare is a button to send my PDF with a Email but if i click they start to open outlook.

But i wont to use a freeware and not outlook.

• 2 weeks later...
JEFF WEINBERGER

I just upgrade to Pro 13 but still have same old problem.  While my default email application is properly set to Microsoft Mail, each time I try to Share a document via email as an attachment, Nitro instead uses Microsoft Outlook.  This occurs no matter what other default email application I select in Windows.  Is there something wrong with me or is this another bug in the program that was not addressed.  It is a big waste of my time each time I try to email a finished PDF document, and it is unacceptable to just have PAID of an upgrade that seems to be no upgrade at all. 

• I agree 1