Not easy to edit existing template

Laurel Felsenfeld

Laurel Felsenfeld

I wanted to change some fields from mandatory to optional but when I clicked on the fields nothing happens and I cannot delete or drag and drop new fields.  I had to log out of Esign and back in and reopen the template and then it would let me edit--there should be an editing icon in the task bar at the top!

• I agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, SO MUCH this!!  My company has a document for clients to fill out, which is 4 pages long, mostly checkboxes.  We work in 2 different locations, with more on the way.  When Nitro announced they added checkboxes, I created a template, but when I tested from my personal email, I found I placed the fields just a little off, but could no longer change it.  It took me about an hour to create the template, which means it took about an hour to re-create it.  We finally went to send it to a client, and found that we can't remove the 2nd signer (which would usually be a spouse).  So I'll need to have 4 separate templates:  City A with 1 signer, City A with 2 signers, City B with 1 signer, and City B with 2 signers.  This is very off-putting when you can't edit or copy a template, and you basically need to spend an entire hour re-making what you've already done, to create a new one for EVERY type of instance.

Nitro:  PLEASE allow us to COPY a template, and also to EDIT them!

• I agree 2

• 3 weeks later...
Shayon Lashgari

I'm not even seeing a way to edit the template. I really don't want to waste another 20-30 minutes doing the same thing over again.