Software upgrade

Jami S. Oliver

Jami S. Oliver

I received an email regarding a software upgrade requiring me to upgrade my product (for a cost). I've tried to do so, cutting and pasting my serial number, which says I'm not eligible.  I own several licenses because I can't share them per Nitro rules, but the other computer I tried to do the same to no avail. I'm beyond frustrated and would like to know of any valid reason why I shouldn't switch my office to Adobe Pro?  

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Jami S. Oliver

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to assist you.

All users of Nitro Pro 11 and older will have 2 options:

1. Upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 (discounted rate)
2. Install the latest Nitro Pro 12 update and use their existing serial number to activate.

Nitro Pro 12 installers are here:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

And the upgrade page is below, or you can use the link in the email that we sent regarding the server shutdown:
https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

If you are trying to upgrade a serial number and it gives you an error message, can you please send me a screenshot of the error and also let us know which of your serials are getting this error?

Thank you!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Need Help

Please let me know which serial number you are getting errors with. 

Can you please let me know what error message you're getting? A screenshot will be very helpful.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hello, Leslie. I have posted and messaged you both with no response. What is the most secure and expedient way to get you the serial numbers? I am running out of time to purchase upgrades and want to make sure we have enough time to get this sorted out. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Edited by Need Help