Nitro Pro Setup Wizard has failed

Connie James

Connie James

I have tried everything I can find in this forum!  I have had Nitro Pro 11 for years and love it.  Yesterday I upgraded to Nitro Pro 13 and can NOT install it.  I have tried installing with internet, without internet, using both link options - all of the advice I could find.  I also have an account with Nitro Pro and could not figure out how to sign into this forum using it!  But that is another issue.....for now, how do I install what i paid for and use it???  I also ended up paying for the support yesterday - only to get an email at 3 am advising me to try all of the options that I have tried!  Still won't install!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Connie James,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums and our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 13?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.