PC Updated and NitroPro Started in Trial Mode.....

Marshall Hill

Marshall Hill

I deactivated my license.  Per the Nitro website:  I have 0 Activations, ...and 2 allowed.  

Every time I try to activate on my PC I get an error message ....license has no available activations. 

I read on the Forum to download 13.  I downloaded 13 and installed it.  Now when I try to activate it says "serial number does not exist."  

Please advise.  

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Marshall Hill,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

A Nitro Pro 13 installation requires a version 13 serial number to get a successful activation. Please install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 so you could activate using your existing serial number.
The Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 installer can be located from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

You will need to uninstall Nitro Pro 13 first before installing Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574.

Once Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click on Activate.

Kind regards,

Marshall Hill

No success.  I've been fighting with this for a week!  

"-23: Error - License number already used"  

Nitro website shows 0 activations and 2 available.  But I keep getting the same error message (....for a week!).  

And, now my trial is expired.  So, it's very frustrating.  

Please advise.  Thanks.  

Jinny Hughes

I have the same issue... my question for your solution is... we've purchased Nitro Pro 13 but you are telling me to install Nitro Pro 12?  Do I update to 13 after this?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Marshall Hill,

Please check the version and build of your Nitro Pro, this information can be located under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. If the version and build is not Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574, please uninstall then install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link

I tested the link and the download works fine. 

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Jinny Hughes,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

If you have purchased a Nitro Pro 13 license, you will need to install Nitro Pro 13. The link to the Nitro Pro 13 installer can be located here:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link

If you encounter an issue activating Nitro Pro 13 using your version 13 serial number, please provide the following:

1. The version of Nitro Pro that is installed on your computer (found under Help tab > About Nitro Pro.
2. Screenshot of the activation error message. 
3. Your Nitro Pro 13 serial number. 

Kind regards,