Nitro Pro 13 multiple users

ROSALBA BRUNO

ROSALBA BRUNO

Hi,

we bought a license for Nitro Pro 13, reference number: *.

We have installed the software on a domain server on our network.
Is it possible to use it by more than one user simultaneously connected in remote desktop to the server or only one user at a time?

In the second case, do we have to activate the license with the end user who will have to use the software or can it be activated with the administrator user?

Thank you.

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential Info Deleted

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @ROSALBA BRUNO

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please note that in order to install Nitro Pro on a server, you will need a server license in addition to a compatible setup. I have checked and can see that you are currently using a single user license which I am afraid cannot be used to install on an RDS server. It is only meant for desktop activation. Server licenses are part of our Team and Enterprise plans which is for 20+ users.

https://www.gonitro.com/business/pricing

If this is something that interests you, please let me know and I can forward your details to our Sales team . Cheers!

ROSALBA BRUNO

it is not an RDS, in fact I was able to install and activate the software without problems.
If a user connects to the server in RDP, as if it were a simple computer, he can use Nitro without problems.

I expect that if you connect a second user in RDP the software doesn't work anymore, instead it works.

Also, I have entered the activation license with an account, does the license remain associated with it or can I use Nitro with another user? (Domain users)