ERROR WITH MY ACTIVATION CODE

Erika Espinoza

Erika Espinoza

Hi,

I tried to activate my NitroPro in my new pc and it is telling me that the serial code it doesn't exit that I need to submit a ticket and tried all that your website say, sent tickets, uninstall and install again and still I have the same problem I really need help.

Thank you,

Erika

• I agree 1

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Erika Espinoza,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 so you could activate using your existing serial number.

The Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 installer can be located from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

Once Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 is installed, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click on Activate.

Kind regards,

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Erika Espinoza,

My apologies for the delay. 

Version 12 and older licenses are eligible for a discounted upgrade price to version 13. The upgrade can be processed through our portal https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Users with active VIP Access can process the free upgrade through that portal as well. 

If you encounter an issue upgrading your license to version 13, please provide your serial number so we could take a look. 

Kind regards,

Erika Espinoza

up to how many activation i have with my serial, I had it somewhere that is up to 20 user. But I tried to installed in a new computer in my office and I couldnt. Please help 234***-******-******

Edited by Reymund G.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Erika Espinoza

In checking the serial number you've provided, it is a single-user license that can be used on two machines. 

I have adjusted that license so you could activate Nitro Pro 12 on the new computer. Please ensure that you will install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 build. 

The Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 installer can be located here - https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

Kind regards,

Kim Boston

This has been a struggle! I have licensing for Nitro Pro 12 (apparently NOT 13)! However, I continue receiving error 401 so I installed this as a fix http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13132242/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi which automatically installs NitroPro 13 and won't allow me to Activate! Can anyone tell me how to activate Nitro Pro 12 with the latest update and not have error 401. 

Thank you for any help!

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Kim Boston,

A Nitro Pro 13 installation requires a version 13 license in order to proceed with the activation.
Please uninstall Nitro Pro 13 then install the latest build of Nitro Pro 12 by downloading the installer from the following location: 

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

After installing the latest build of Nitro Pro 12, activate it using your existing version 12 serial number. 
Regarding the 401 error message, follow the steps below and see if the issue persists:

1. Open your Nitro Pro then close the 401 error message if it shows up. 
2. At the top right, click the Logout then close Nitro Pro.
3. Open Nitro Pro then click the Login button and login using your Nitro Sign account.

Kind regards,

@Nitronaut I am having the same issue but I don't have Nitro Pro 13, I have Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574. Last week I could use the Request Signature function and now all of the sudden I can't. Now it's telling me to login and freezes and won't allow me to login. This 401 error is bothering me too and I have used cleanup.zip file to no avail. PLEASE get this handled. I can't function!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Bryn Davies

Hi, I am having similar problems. I use a Kyocera printer and for some reason the latest version of Nitro 12 (12.16.9.574) wont allow me to print. I looked up the community forum for a fix, but apparently this is a known issue and the only option is to revert to Nitro Pro 12.14.0.058. I have done this and I can now print, however I can't authenticate my licence as a get an error message saying "You have attempted to activate Nitro Pro with a serial number from another version. Basically the sunset clause allow me to activate 12.16.9.5.574, but not 12.14.0.58. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.  

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Kim Boston

Were you able to follow and execute the steps I sent about the 401 error message? These steps are mentioned below:

1. Open your Nitro Pro then close the 401 error message if it shows up. 
2. At the top right, click the Logout then close Nitro Pro.
3. Open Nitro Pro then click the Login button and login using your Nitro Sign account.

Kind regards,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Bryn Davies

Could you please provide the Nitro Pro serial number you used to activate the software?

Kind regards,