Error 2023

Wilma

Ciao,

ho anch'io problemi con la riattivazione della licenza di Nitro Pro acquistata a novembre 2019, che funzionava fino a qualche giorno fa e poi, dopo una "schermata blu" improvvisa e imprevista, è tornato alla versione di prova che, naturalmente è scaduta. Ho già disattivato dal sito la licenza ma oltre non mi fa andare. Aprendo il programma mi dice che ci sono problemi con la licenza e mi da errore 2023... AIUTOOO!  Siamo un'azienda e lo usiamo per lavoro...

Grazie per la vostra gentile risposta !!

Hello,

I too have problems with the reactivation of the Nitro Pro license purchased in November 2019, which worked until a few days ago and then, after a sudden and unexpected "blue screen", returned to the trial version which, of course, has expired. I have already deactivated the license from the site but it won't let me go further Opening the program it tells me that there are problems with the license and gives me error 2023 ... HELP! We are a company and we use it for work ...

Thanks for your kind reply !!

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Wilma,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We are pleased to inform you that we have released Nitro Pro 13.8.2.140 that addresses this error message so kindly update using below direct installers for the most updated build:

x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13381739/fr/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi 
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13381739/fr/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate by entering your serial number.

Should the program reverted to 'Trial' or 'Expired Trial' again, please do not hesitate to reach-out again by replying to this thread.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

Tanks AllainU for your help!!

But you sent me direct installer of french version and I am italian 😉🙂...  anyhow I've find on your site the last italian release and installed it on my computer.

Then activate it entering my serial number and all is ok now... It works!!

We love Nitro !!!

Thanks once more and have a good day!!