Crashing when printing downloaded (via web page) PDF, no problem when printing saved PDF

Paul Gable

My client is having issues printing PDF's when she downloads them fresh from a website into Nitro.  Nitro is the default PDF handler, and works fine otherwise (document conversions, printing already saved documents on their server) but crashes only in this instance.  I have verified that Nitro is updated, and this happens regardless of the browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE/Edge).  The system reports an error and points to two files, an XML file and a DMP file.  I'm able to get to the DMP file, but the XML file is gone by the time I get to the directory.

Please let me know what my next steps are.  I'm happy to insert the DMP file as needed.

Paul

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Paul Gable,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your user's 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program and its serial number (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26).

Does this only happen when printing PDF files from a certain website? If yes, is this an external page that we can access and download PDF files? Would it be fine sending over the URL?

Lastly, please provide the serial number of the program. 

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.