Nitro pro 11

Karim Ramez

Karim Ramez

I have purchased 2 licenses of Nitro pdf pro 11 on 2018 and I had to reinstall windows on one of my computers, I tried to re install Nitro pdf 11 and serial number activation gives me error

y4muh-jCeeAmD5VmBo_CZKTRDVbXOpR2NmGJHfWI

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Karim Ramez,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please ensure that the build of your Nitro Pro installation is 12.16.9.574. You can see this information by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If you are not on that build, please install 12.16.9.574 by downloading the installer from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

Once that specific build of Nitro Pro 12 is installed, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click on Activate.

Kind regards,

Karim Ramez
22 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Karim Ramez,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please ensure that the build of your Nitro Pro installation is 12.16.9.574. You can see this information by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

If you are not on that build, please install 12.16.9.574 by downloading the installer from the following location: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 12' link 

Once that specific build of Nitro Pro 12 is installed, activate it by going to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter the serial number then click on Activate.

Kind regards,

The version I bought was Nitro pro 11 , but anyway I tried the link you sent and it did not work.

b0-3ClEJ3gikeixoCcfULNfTxyAKyQtMb65TdlrX8EhRD39O6qOMXDK9e6rymKBYh6qa4eKmVB7Ep9C1FcjbzEXUNzbCLcH2MRzcTP6RUSMr4jw-DQ-eyIs-NLrP25ElaAuZTZEz46Ko2IXI8s4gdpyQ6LWhFaBQz8Hf2wrvukRLskjBFps1fF4TI8NG4jqUw8WIT6aYnVMS7pyK2c6pyU34uqLNQ1iudLgPXvTXaD8k-jWeCqyZmZ6txYdBFxqaMeo2CcpvQ3QX84IWSYruJigTKI16jdz9CeL2FYDLL4T5Uqla2jo2jHZAdTgPF0v7N-GBuy_TmoYlBGSCPLufox3FCY5b93qjIJ1dG5joKjlhbDOwMV_UT8csgcKuQ8V7Htkhkh-mbfV29apayDRGwgmDzYHaVgBZh1jj07EWMq_4D5glxM2PaVSrvZudMahU9H8njMkDnaX5ExXOmlcLaUYw3wK62ZZ1_CQP2fkDb085EuZ9wsotIREasgJZYHFiahxJ7T8KvYHxlXhJIEQ4PhNSRBrQnuFVau308Gp6WZmvXSfy7NzXkwIjAFnlLOBseEsJFzBGfIgzdR2maBg9CJXecK2pqjgQAroyroNUUhNdTU8iz0g1QWpO-h-HRZD82vhdpVfJ_u5HtExtZGAjK3OUr6C20xsNGzku1x2s7AUzgGfCBIizeNhhOSb9RirTFMLHkVAc_UlD1ZGE9cl2rjsQ=w840-h541-no?authuser=0

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hello @Karim Ramez,

I understand that the version you purchased is version 11. This license was upgraded to use with our new activation servers and Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 build. 
Our activation servers for older versions of Nitro Pro were retired, thus any new activation or deactivation attempts on these versions will no longer work. 

Are you getting the same error message when you activate the software? Or, is it different this time?

Could you please open your Nitro Pro installation then go to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro then check the exact version and build? Please take a screenshot as well so we could check. 

Kind regards,

Edited by Reymund G.