Issue on opening

AJ Kirkcaldie

AJ Kirkcaldie

For some time now, every time I open Nitro I get an error message "An error has occurred within our system. Please try again or contact support if this error persists (Error 401)" 

Of course contacting support requires a VIP subscription, had one of those before, waste that was. If I click ok on the message Nitro opens and functions as normal, so clearly its not an issue running the program, just like to know how to get rid of the message every single time I go to open it.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @AJ Kirkcaldie

Thank you for posting on our Community Forums!

I can see that you are using Nitro Pro 12. This issue has been resolved in version 13.6 and newer.

I checked your account and I can see that you are eligible to upgrade to Nitro Pro 13 for FREE because you purchased VIP Access and Product Updates.

To upgrade to version 13, please proceed to the following web page,

https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade

Enter your serial number and follow the prompts to receive a new Nitro Pro 13 serial key and installation files.

Let me know how you go.

AJ Kirkcaldie

Thank you @Leslie V.

I knew I had bought VIP Access once, but when I logged in to lodge a service request for this, Nitro kept directing me here saying I did not have VIP and couldn't do so. Hence my comment

Upgraded and issue solved :)

Does Nitro not prompt us to upgrade when one is available?