Serial number hidden - could not use it for a computer switch

Christian Hug

Christian Hug

I switch computer with NitroPro V13, i cant have access to the serial number from my old computer, the window shows only 6 first digits and others are replaced by XXXXXXXX.

How to proceed ?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Christian Hug,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please provide the serial number that only shows the first 6 digits? We will use this information to get the complete serial number, you can also provide the email address you used to purchase the Nitro Pro 13 license. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Christian Hug,

I was able to search for the serial number that matches your license purchase under your email address. We have sent the invoice receipt that includes the complete serial number to your email address. Please check your email and look for the email that contains 'Nitro Productivity Suite' in the subject line. 

Kindly check as well your spam and junk mail folders. 

Kind regards,

Christian Hug
3 hours ago, Reymund G. said:

Hi @Christian Hug,

I was able to search for the serial number that matches your license purchase under your email address. We have sent the invoice receipt that includes the complete serial number to your email address. Please check your email and look for the email that contains 'Nitro Productivity Suite' in the subject line. 

Kindly check as well your spam and junk mail folders. 

Kind regards,

Thank you, i fixed it.

• 2 weeks later...
Seagan Robinson

Why did Nitro stop providing users with the complete serial number for their product?  I have to users on my team at work that are not able to view their full license numbers.

Thank you,

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Seagan Robinson

Could you please confirm if you are referring to the serial number being shown under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro window? If this is correct, the details of the serial number will not be completely exposed for security purposes. 

If you are referring to a different window, kindly send a screenshot so we could check. 

Kind regards,

• 1 year later...

I have the same issue, have reset the laptop but wasn't able to view the full serial number. The digits I could see were: 504923

Please could you send the full serial.

Thank you

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Joe Steele

Please be aware that I did not see any license purchase under the email address you used here in our Community Forums. 
I also did not to find any purchase records using your first and last name. 

If you have purchased the license using a different email address, please send it so we can search our records.

Kind regards,