Nitro won't let me log in keeps saying "try again later"

nick@oneononetaxation.com

When i try to request a signature i enter me details and Nitro keeps saying that I should "try again later"

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @nick@oneononetaxation.com,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have done some tests on my end and was able to login to Nitro Sign within Nitro Pro (top-right corner > Login link) and through Chrome browser by visiting https://cloud.gonitro.com/ 

In order to further investigate this rare logging behavior on your end, could you please provide the following information?:

-Do you encounter this after connecting and then disconnecting from the Internet or does it happen while you remain connected? If so, how stable is your Internet connection?

-Have you tried connecting to the Internet through a different WIFI connection?

-Are you also getting the same error message when logging to Nitro Sign through our page https://cloud.gonitro.com/

-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.38.1.739) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Nitro has given me the solution. The problem was when I used "request signature" it would take me to the nitro cloud which asked me for me password. I had recently changed my password and did not update this on the Nitro website. I did this and it was fine.

Strange though that Nitro didn't say this but said "try again later"

• 2 months later...

I have had this issue for a while and didn't realise the fix was as simple as adding "cloud." to the front of the hard coded URL from Nitro Pro v13.  Can someone please fix Nitro Pro so that it points to the correct Nitro Sign page?  Ideally it should log me in anyway with a tight integration with Nitro Pro!

Philip Argy

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Philip Argy,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

There is a bug present in certain builds of Nitro Pro 13 and in order to further assist you, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.46.0.937) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.