Activation after hard drive corruption

dougpwalters

dougpwalters

I have Nitro Productivity Suite (with Nitro Pro 12.) Recently my SSD became corrupted and a new drive was installed. I have tried to reinstall Nitro, but I get an Error (-24.) When I try to use the Licensing portal, I am told that I am entitled to 2 installs, and that I currently have ) installs. Despite that, I am prompted to deactivate an install. Despite this being illogical, I have clicked on the Deactivate button and obviously with no result. However, I am presented with no other options. How do I proceed please?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dougwalters,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We have upgraded our servers and has shutdown the one your older version of Nitro Pro runs on so please install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 by getting the installer from this page:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads 

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate by entering the same serial number 234600-xxxxxx-969235

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

dougpwalters

I have downloaded & installed Nitro Pro. However, I cannot login with any of my emails. I tried the correct one, and kept getting a message "change email" - so I tried my other emails. All got the same message. Also, can you please explain what has happened with Productivity Suite? I paid the Nitro Pro sibscription, then an upgrade fee of £84.52 to move to Productivity Suite, which included unlimited eSignatures and Nitro Cloud. If that product is no longer available, please refund the upgrade fee I paid -  £84.52 (invoice AKD-73663xxxxxx)

Edited by AllainU

dougpwalters

Hi - I posted the two messages previous to this over 39 hours ago. I have noted that AllainU has been online today. Can you please explain why I have  not had a response?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dougpwalters,

Thank you for your posts and my sincere apologies for the delayed response.

With regard to your 'Nitro Productivity Suite' inquiry, it was our Product Engineering team decision to change the name to 'Nitro PDF Pro' and rest assured that your current Nitro Pro 12 still has eSigning feature by Nitro Sign.

In line with the issue of not being able to login, we have executed a password reset for your Nitro Sign account under email address 'doug@solutiondelivered.co.uk' so please check your Inbox and Spam/Folders.

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach-out again.

dougpwalters

Hi - thanks for the update and explanation. I have reset my password and that is now working. Thanks.

However, my activation code is STILL not working. I get a Message "-24: Activation Error" - when I go to the "Activation Issues" page I enter my serial number (as provided in my original documentation) and I am informed that I have zero activations. Can you please resolve this as soon as possible?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @dougpwalters,

To continue offering our customers the very best PDF tools, we have upgraded our servers and has shutdown the one your older version of Nitro Pro runs on so please install Nitro Pro 12.16.9.574 by getting the installer from this page:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads 

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate by entering the same serial number.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.