Deactivated to reactivate on new laptop however activation Cert no working...

joseph fulop

joseph fulop

Hi Team,...  Can someone please help.... I deactivated from one laptop to reactivate on a new machine.... The Activation Cert is not working but I get the 2: Error - Bad Parameter.  I have gone to the Nitro website to go through the activation process and start with the find License. I get the Deactivate button however when clicking I get another message " Please select devices to Deactivate" Which I cant as there is nothing showing to select.

I Nitro version on the new machine is the correct / same version as purchased serial license... running out of of ideas here.....

Any advice

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @joseph fulop

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please completely uninstall Nitro from your machine and reboot.

When your system is back up, close all your open applications and install Nitro Pro 13.44.0.896 from the page I have provided below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial.

Please let me know how that goes.

Hoffman van Zijl

I have a similar (but not quite) problem.

I had N13 and when I tried to activate it after replacing my computer, I ended up in an endless (frustrating and eventually infuriating) loop.  I get asked to Deactivate, and then get "Please select devices to deactivate."

Please assist

Edited by Hoffman van Zijl
Syntax errors