Nitro Pro Won't Open

Craig Gardy

Craig Gardy

I'm having this exact same issue.  I uninstalled and reinstalled.   I can't tell you the exact version because I cannot see it except as an icon in the task bar.   Has anyone found a workaround?  Right now I'm using an earlier version.  

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Craig Gardy,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

This is a common scenario when multiple monitors are being used. When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor. Kindly try these steps:

1. Try rebooting your machine.
2. If not fixed after rebooting, focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it on the Taskbar. 
3. Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears.

If above doesn't help, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.2.3.26 OR 12.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 12.16.9.574)

Lastly, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.