Admin email, unable to login to Nitro 12. Taken over from previous Tech

Christian Callaghan

Christian Callaghan

Hi,

I have recently taken over as the new IT Support Officer for Meadow Springs Primary School, Australia, WA. A staff member has asked me to reinstall Nitro Pro 12 on her workstation. Unfortunately when we try and sign in we get the error message "Please try again later". The current email I am using is not the admin account linked to the serial number as it was set up by a previous tech who did that leave that information with us. I would like to access the account to find and maybe change her user login details. I have the serial number and the names of the users. Please assist.

Kind Regards 

Christian Callaghan

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Christian Callaghan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of the Nitro Pro 12 that is showing 'Please try again later' when logging into Nitro Sign?

Lastly, please also provide the email address of the account linked to the serial number so I can check its status on our end.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.