This text contains an embedded font which mai cause issues in editing. Do you want to convert it to a system font?

Alberto Fabris

Alberto Fabris

is there a why to avoid this message "This text contains an embedded font which mai cause issues in editing. Do you want to convert it to a system font?" everytime that we click on a text box to edit it?

the fonts are installed in our PCs, we need to edit these old files but every time we click on text box this message pops out.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Alberto Fabris,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Yes, you can turn this option off. To do so, open up Nitro Pro and go to, "File > Preferences > Notifications" and uncheck the option, 'Show font embedding notification' 

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Alberto Fabris
On 7/29/2021 at 12:00 AM, AllainU said:

Hello @Alberto Fabris,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Yes, you can turn this option off. To do so, open up Nitro Pro and go to, "File > Preferences > Notifications" and uncheck the option, 'Show font embedding notification' 

Thanks @AllainU, i set the preferences as you suggest but i still have he message every time i try to edit something 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Alberto Fabris,

Please try "File > Preferences > Notifications" and uncheck the option, "Show In-Product Messages" to turn off all messages.

• 2 weeks later...
Alberto Fabris

"File > Preferences > Notifications" and uncheck the option, "Show In-Product Messages"  done but i still get the message when i try to edit test

• 6 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Johnny Tidmore & @Alberto Fabris,

Does this happen with specific PDF files? Would it be fine sending over a few sample we can perform some tests on our end?

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Lastly, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.58.0.1180) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Feature.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.