Need help, can't log in, can't reset my password, cant get my license key or serial number, just have the PDF receipt....

Sean Montgomery

Sean Montgomery

I need help,  I purchased  the full version of Nito Productivity Suite back on 5/3/2020.  I had to reformat my computer and I am trying to re-install but I seem to be unable to sign in to my original account.  I try my e-mails and try to rest the password but do not get any e-mail enabling me to do so.  I do not have my license number to reactive my purchase as I cannot sign in.

I have a copy of my Invoice from Cle<erbridge with invoice number and reference number but no license number there.  How do I get my password reset so I can log in and get my licence key, or how do I otherwise obtain the license key or the serial number?

All I have ais a Reference number starting with 221 and an Invoice number starting with BDK-

As I purchased this back on 5/3/2020 I no longer have the e-mail from Cleverbridge either, just the saved PDF receipt.

Please help, I had to create a fake profile just to be able to post here to try to get help...!

Thank you for any help!

Sean Montgomery

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Sean Montgomery,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Reinstalling your Nitro Pro program does not require logging into your Nitro Sign.

To further assist you, I have executed resending a copy of your invoice that contains your Nitro Pro 13 serial number 504908-xxxxxx-663162 and to reinstall the program, kindly use below offline MSI installer links:

x32 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13450917/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x86.msi 
x64 http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13450917/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi

To know if you have 32-bit or 64-bit, please refer to this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/15056/windows-32-64-bit-faq 

With regard to not getting the password reset email for your Nitro Sign, I have also executed a password reset on our end so please check your Inbox and Spam / Junk folder (as sometimes our emails goes there).

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Sean Montgomery

Thank you for your prompt response AllainU,

Unfortunately I dowloaded and re-installed Nitro Pro using the x64 link you provided.  It is still telling me that I have 14 days left of my trial and that I need to activate the full account.  I received the e-mail to reset my password, but that seems linked to this account which i created just to be able to post in the forums and is not linked to my purchase.  As far as the copy of my invoice with the serial number, I have not received that and I checked my junk mail as well as my other e-mail account (and its junk mail folder) just in case I used it, but no e-mail with an invoice.

Am I missing something?  Did I maybe not set up an account when I purchased this and now cannot reset this?  Can I somehow send you my invoice as proof of purchase (or provide the whole Reference number or invoice number and date)?  I have been reluctant to post the whole numbers as this seems like an open forum and I don't want to give away that information that currently seems like my only proof of purchase...

Where do I go from here?

Thank you again for your prompt help so far and I am sorry for the trouble.

Sean Montgomery

Edited by Sean Montgomery
clarification and typo edit

Sean Montgomery

I got the e-mail with my serial number and everything worked.  Thank you for the support, I am really impressed that you got back to me so quickly!