Conversion from Word fails, Support system appears useless

Andrew Oliner

Andrew Oliner

I have now tried to start two tickets with your "support system". I have not received any response from Nitro, nor have I received any acknowledgment of my support request. There is no email address or phone number available for Support. So glad I'm paying money to get Support from your company!!!

When I try to create a PDF from Word, I get a dialog "An unknown error occurred". Do you think that someone could get back to me with the support that I paid you for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @AndrewO,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Our apologies if you encounter an issue with submitting a support ticket. We have already responded to your existing support case with the steps on how to resolve the issue with the Word to PDF conversion. 

Should you have a follow-up questions, I recommend to send the response to that existing support case so we can further assist you. 

Kind regards,

• 1 month later...
mdigroupconsult@gmail.com

Hello I have a similar problem when adding files word & PDF to be converted to a 1 document PDF it looses the image considerable , any ideas Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a new computer and installed Nitro pro on it and now when I try to combine word flies it starts on the first one and is stuck there. Help!

It is very difficult to find support for Nitro Pro. It would take just a few minutes if I could just chat with someone instead of taking hours trying to find an answer on your goose chases.

• I agree 1