Recurring problems associated with printing

Nor Faezah Mohammad

Nor Faezah Mohammad

Hi there. I am using the Nitro Pro 13.16.2.300 full version (not trial) on Windows 10 Home. I have experienced recurring problems associated with printing tasks such as below:

1. When printing documents with many pages, usually 5 and above, the Nitro PDF application will either hang or crash. Many crash reports have been sent but nothing improves.
  2. Can never print multiple copies of a document. The printer that I am using are HP OfficeJet Pro 6970, HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 and Canon E560. When I open the same documents in other PDF applications, all printers can print multiple copies. Seems like only Nitro PDF is unable to print multiple copies of any PDF documents.

I experience the same problem with my work desktop (another device) which is operating on Windows 10 Pro.

It's frustrating when the app can't execute basic printing tasks like these 😔

Please help. Thank you.

Edited by Nor Faezah Mohammad

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Nor Faezah Mohammad

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The latest build of Nitro PDF Pro 13 at this point is 13.46.0.937 and the installer can be located from the following location:

https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link 

Have you tried to update your installation to the latest build and see if it fixes the issue with printing multiple documents?
If not, please do the update and see if the issue persists.

Kind regards, 

Nor Faezah Mohammad

Hi Reymund,

Thanks for responding to my predicaments. I have installed the latest build of Nitro, and so far it feels "lighter" than the older build. However, I have yet the need to print out multiple copies of a document or printing a document with many pages. For future purposes, how do I know there are new updates to my Nitro?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Nor Faezah Mohammad

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You can save or bookmark our release notes page. This page automatically get updated whenever there is a new version or build that is officially released.
Here's the link to our Release Notes page - https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/release-notes 

Kind regards,